Driving Schools Service in Park Slope
Free training for the Learning Permit
Taking a 5-hour course in a convenient format
Control of training in your personal account
Cars in over 40+ Road test points
Five Steps to Driver's License
You can choose either a full range of services from any of the driving schools, or choose a specific service separately based on the parameters you need.
Leave your review, when you get driver's license.
Driving School in Park Slope on the map
Meeting place with the instructor:
374 7th Ave, Brooklyn, NY 11215, US
- Monday 10:00am to 09:00pm
- Tuesday 10:00am to 09:00pm
- Wednesday 10:00am to 09:00pm
- Thursday 10:00am to 09:00pm
- Friday 10:00am to 09:00pm
- Saturday 11:00am to 07:00pm
- Sunday 11:00am to 07:00pm
Where will driving in Park Slope
If you're an immigrant living in Park Slope, New York, getting your driver's license is an essential step towards independence and freedom. Finding the right driving instructor is key to learning the skills you need to pass your road test. Look for someone with experience teaching new drivers and modern brand training cars.
While practicing your driving skills in Park Slope, take advantage of all the local attractions. Drive down 5th Avenue and check out the many shops and restaurants or head over to Prospect Park and practice your parking skills in a large open space.
Here is a structured list of streets in Park Slope that are ideal for driving lessons:
- 9th Street
- 4th Avenue
- Flatbush Avenue
- Prospect Park West
Remember, a driver's license is an important document for immigrants in the United States. It not only allows you to legally operate a vehicle but also serves as proof of identity when applying for jobs or opening bank accounts. With the right instructor and plenty of practice on Park Slope's streets, you'll be well on your way to becoming a confident driver.
Driving Instructors in Park Slope
Training program before exam for Learning permit
You can get all materials to training for free.
This is a free step. In your study account, you can get:
- official materials from the DMV website
- drivers' manual from the DMV website
- study of road signs from the DMV website
- we have developed similar tests for the DMV exam*
5 Hour Pre-Licensing course Park Slope
Six reasons why you should take this course
This course approved by the state of NY DMV
100% Online Training - Learn at Your Own Pace
Never a Hidden Fee in our Online Course
Full Narrated with interactive Quizzes
Guarantee to pass with NO final exam
Free course completion reporting to DMV
Price for driving schools services in Park Slope
You can get an appointment, a car for road test , or both through us. We will record you at a convenient time for you and provide a car for the exam.
Driving school services in Phone
Convenient appointment of classes in the calendar
Communication with the manager and instructor in the chats
Notifications about scheduled lessons
Guarantees for the provision of services without pitfalls
Sign up for RoadTest online without visiting the office
Choosing a training car in the app for driving lessons
How does it work?
1. You choose a convenient internship address and the package of driving school services you need.
2. Next, the system creates a personal account and forms an application to search for an instructor in the database.
3. The managers of the Free Car service will select a driving instructor for you within 8 hours (the working time of the service).
4. After the instructor is matched to you according to your request, you will receive a notification and will be able to pay for the service.
5. After paying for the service, you will be able to contact the driving instructor in the chat and discuss the details of the order (meeting place, exact time, and so on).
6. After the instructor has rendered you a service, you will need to confirm the fact of the service so that the instructor can receive payment from the service.
Why future drivers choose us?
We will quickly provide a car for your Road Test
Submit Appointment Online
Convenient mobile application
Fast submission of documents and car
Nearest road test points with Park Slope
Red Hook Auto & Motorcycle
On Bay Street - Between Hicks Street and Henry Street; Facing Henry Street Red Hook, NY 11231
Red Hook: Atlantic Avenue to Court Street, stay on Court past the elevated highway two blocks to Bay Street. Make right on Bay Street and go two blocks. Road Test area is between Hicks and Henry Streets.
Beverly Road Auto
Schenectady Avenue at Beverly Road - Line up on Schenectady Avenue facing Beverly Road, alongside the cemetery Brooklyn, NY 11203
Providing a car and registering for a road test
Benefits of taking the Rod Test with us
- We will deliver the car in advance and sign you up for the exam
- You can ride in the vicinity of the area where the Road Test will take place
- Thanks to express registration, you will be able to pass the exam in 2-3 weeks (and not 6-8 as in other)
- You will be able to drive the car in which you will take the Road Test
Car for road test nearest Park Slope
Volkswagen Passat CC
Start getting your
driver's license now
Pass the driving and
sign up for a road test
Nearest points driving school services with Park Slope
|Service Driving school in Park Slope||Old Price||New Price|
|5Hr Pre-License Course Online||$ 75||$ 50|
|1 driving lesson - 45 min||$ 75||$ 60|
|Car for the Road Test||$ 210||$ 160|
|6Hr Defensive Driving Course||$ 75||$ 60|
Frequently asked Questions
What are the best driving school in Park Slope, NY?
Free Car Driving Schools has trained over 5000 students in the New York area. With many successful students under their belt, we are one of the most trusted Driving Schools in the Park Slope.
How much does a driving school cost in Park Slope New York?
New York is one of the most hectic places to drive, so lessons are important! Driving school in Park Slope is typically $ 50 for the pre-licensing course and around $ 50 to $ 80 for driving lessons. At the Freecar driving school in Park Slope you can get 1 driving lesson 45 min for $60.
How many driving lessons does a beginner need in Park Slope NYC?
The DMV recommends that all learners have a minimum of 50 hours of supervised practice driving before they take their road tests, with at least 15 hours at night (after sunset). At our driving school in the Park Slope, we have the best driving education package for you.
Anton ErokhySenior manager
John SkadovskiBackend Developer
Alize EntouSupport manager
Jeenry HamoiSupport manager